First, the news:
For the next 4 months, I will be attending classes two nights per week to for training as an Emergency Medical Technician. I am very excited about this opportunity, but it will have an impact on my whip business during the time I am in school. Therefore, I will not be accepting new whip orders for at least one month starting today. After one month, I will take a look at how things are going and make a decision as to whether or not I will be accepting new orders.
If you are in need of a whip, please contact one of the following whipmakers that I recommend:
- Joe Driver by emailing email@example.com
- Steve Huntress at Neawhips.com.
- K. J. Smith at cowhunterwhips.com.
- Steven Susanka, Metro Whips. Email MetroWhips@gmail.com (very talented young plaiter from Dearborn Heights, MI)
The whipmakers I have listed above are guys that can make a quality whip without a super long wait. There are others I could list, but I’m not sure what they’re waiting list is like at this time.
The Policy Changes:
- Effective immediately, I will add a surcharge of $15 orders when customers order colors I do not normally stock. This fee will be added for each color ordered that is not on my color chart at cowwhips.com/order. Recently I have noticed a trend where people are ordering colors not on my chart and whenever I have to special order these smaller quantities of cord, it is much more expensive.
- Whips ordered in excess of 14ft for cow whips and 12 feet for bullwhips, snakewhips and stockwhips, may be subject to an additional fee which I will assess depending on the type and length of whip desired. For example: a 20ft cow whip would be $14.00 per foot plus a surcharge of $100.00.
Thank you and I hope you have a great day!