Every business has operating rules. Here are mine:
1. The minimum length for bullwhips and snakewhips is 5 feet.
2. Whips can be dangerous to use. Use at your own risk! I accept no liability for any injuries or damages caused by the use of a whip on persons, property, or livestock.
3. Though I do sell whips for martial arts applications, I do not endorse, nor condone the use of a whip on a person for any reason! I will not knowingly sell a whip to a customer to be used on another person.
4. Payments via PayPal are preferred, but I will accept checks or money orders through the mail.
5. All whips come with my personal guarantee on workmanship. Any returns must be made within 3 days of receipt of the whip and must be in NEW condition for any refund to be given. Whips returned in a condition that would render them unsellable, will not be given a refund!
6. Unless prior arrangements are made, all orders are filled on a first come, first served basis. There may be an additional fee for rush orders. Rush fees generally start at $35.00 per whip and may go up depending on how fast the whip is needed and how busy my schedule is at the time.
7. Before a customer sends money or uses Paypal, I ask that they contact me with their ordering preferences and I will discuss the details of the order at that time. I may be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at (912) 685-6759.
8. Payments for whips must be received before a whip order is started. Payments may be made at the time the whip is ordered, or just before the whip is made.
9. Orders for whips with extended lengths may include an extra fee of up to $100 depending on the length desired.
10. There will be a $15 fee for orders requesting colors I do not normally stock.
11. I will not falsify customs declarations.
11. Policies are subject to change at anytime and without notice.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, social security number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Rhett’s Whips collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- – To personalize user experienceWe may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- – To improve our SiteWe continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- – To improve customer serviceYour information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- – To process transactionsWe may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- – To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site featureTo send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- – To send periodic emailsThe email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
P O Box 261
Stillmore GA 30464
This document was last updated on June 01, 2012